Stay Active Through Our Senior Community Lifestyle Programming
At the Laureate Group, we believe that every person should be given the opportunity to participate in all that life has to offer, regardless of health condition or age. That’s why full-time Lifestyle Staff at each of our locations create a calendar of senior community lifestyle programming with a balance of social, creative, educational, spiritual, and health and wellness activities.
People who live at a Laureate Group senior community can choose to be as active as they’d like to be. Many participate in a wide range of programs, while others choose to enjoy a good novel in the comfort of their own apartment. No matter the preference, a Laureate Group senior community offers the right balance to meet a wide variety of interests, including:
“I am very happy here at Library Square. I have lived here for 10 years. We are like one family. Meal time is like a social hour, and I look forward to it. Activities are great. We play games, entertainment is super and there’s lots to do.”
– Beulah J., senior
- Programs that provide opportunities for entertainment, improved health and personal growth. Start with line dancing, stir in Tai Chi and take in a class on local history.
- Celebration of holidays – especially to honor our military veterans, and special days such as National Pet Day, National Beer Day, and the birthday of the Oreo® cookie.
- Partnerships with local artists, writers, musicians and others who provide programs on-site like watercolors and creative writing.
- Spiritual connections including Bible studies, worship services, Mass, grief-loss support groups, yoga and meditation.
- Trips and outings offered to all residents monthly, including those residing in dementia care.
- Educational adventure programs such as our “World Expedition 2019” where seniors enjoy themed activities as they “travel” around the world – including tour-themed meals.
To learn more about our senior community lifestyle programming, visit one of our locations throughout Milwaukee and Waukesha counties.