Senior Independent Living in the Greater Milwaukee Area
At Laureate Group senior living communities in Milwaukee and Waukesha counties, our independent living apartments are designed for those who manage on their own yet appreciate the convenience and peace of mind that a senior community setting provides. We work to ensure that seniors have the greatest independence possible, offering a variety of health and wellness services. The expertise and compassion of our staff makes living at a Laureate Group community’s senior apartments enjoyable, welcoming and supportive.
Our independent living apartment communities for seniors are located in Glendale, Greenfield, Menomonee Falls, St. Francis, Wauwatosa, Waukesha, and West Allis. Find a community in your neighborhood.
Quality Care Within Your Budget
You’ll find exceptional value in living at one of our senior living communities. Monthly fees are based on the size and style of the apartment you choose, and the services you select. There are no endowment fees.
- 24-hour staffing for assistance
- Automated morning/evening check in service
- Apartment pull cords
- Scheduled transportation for shopping and outings
- Full-time lifestyle staff provide activity programming
- Access to on-site medical services such as primary care physician, therapies, podiatry and other services
- Wellness services as scheduled on the monthly calendar such as blood pressure, weight checks, and vital sign checks
Optional services such as laundry and homemaker services, reserved parking, and flexible meal plans allow you to choose services that are right for you.
Private Apartments with Features You Desire
Our apartment communities offer studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom units in various floor plans – all with kitchens and baths. Some units have outdoor balconies.
- Morning/evening check-in system
- Apartment pull cords; staff on duty 24-hours a day
- Controlled access to buildings
- Gracious common spaces
- A dining room with menu choices at each meal
- Different dining plans
- Freshly prepared meals on-site by our culinary staff
- A variety of diets accommodated
- Community space for social and educational activities and programs
- Lifestyle programming every day
- Beauty/barber shop
- Wellness clinic
- Outdoor spaces
- Washers and dryers
- Parking available
- Pets are welcome (guidelines apply)