Assisted Living Services
In our Assisted Living program, a registered nurse conducts a general assessment and then works with an individual and their family or representative to develop an individualized service plan. A person receives the level of care needed to support the fullest level of independence.
Scope of Assisted Living Service
- Medication management and administration that includes:
- Attention and assistance with medication as ordered by your physician
- Medication ordering, storage and documentation
- Consulting with the prescribing physician and pharmacist to monitor drug interactions
- Health and symptom monitoring as ordered by your physician for conditions such as diabetes, congestive heart failure or Parkinson’s Disease
- Routine monitoring of weight change and blood pressure
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, showering, grooming, respiratory equipment and bathroom assistance to the degree necessary to support independence
- Apartment checks, reminders and escorts provided to encourage participation in leisure time programming and meals as indicated by the individual service plan
- Freshly prepared meals on-site by our dining staff; many special diets accommodated.
- Housekeeping and linen changes available
- Washers and dryers on site and laundry service available
And our professional partners provide on-site x-ray and lab services, vaccinations and physical, occupational and speech therapies, pharmacy, and hospice as well as a variety of other services.
Laureate Group communities offer assisted living services in private apartments. Find out more about amenities.