Apartments & Amenities
Everyone who lives in a Laureate Group community lives in a private apartment. Our communities offer studio, one and two bedroom options, all with full kitchens and baths. Depending on the community you choose, some apartments feature outdoor balconies. There are many different floor plans, and availability of a particular size or layout in any community varies. A tour is the best way to get a true picture of living in a particular Laureate Group community. All communities offer:
Peace of Mind
- Automated morning/evening check-in system
- Apartment pull cords; staff on duty 24-hours a day
- Controlled access to buildings
Gracious Common Spaces
- Restaurant style dining room
- Community space for social and educational activities and programs
- Full service bank
- Beauty/barber shop
- Wellness clinic
- Outdoor spaces
- Pets are welcome (Guidelines do apply)!
- Different dining plans available featuring meals freshly prepared each day by our on-site chef and cooks (Learn more about our restaurant-quality dining services).
- Access to medical director who provides primary care services on-site and to other health specialties
- Free delivery of medications when ordered through our contracted pharmacy
- Scheduled transportation for shopping and outings
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry available
- Parking available
Leisure Time Programming
- Full-time staff develops a full calendar of events and activities monthly
Learn more about the activities and lifestyle in a particular location by selecting the Laureate Group community that is right for you.