Assisted Living Community for Seniors in the Greater Milwaukee Area
Assisted Living is a term used to describe a type of residential care for older adults. But assisted services vary greatly, depending on the organization. Since 1970, each Laureate Group senior community has helped families make the best choices regarding assisted living. Contact any Laureate Group senior community for assisted living information you can trust.
All eight of our senior living communities in Milwaukee and Waukesha counties offer assisted living. Those in our senior assisted living communities receive the conveniences and services found in independent living with the addition of supportive care to maximize their health and wellness.
The Right Level of Care that Fosters Health and Wellness
Our assisted living services are tailored to each person’s unique needs — providing personalized care that promotes well-being.
Through our approach, people in Laureate Group assisted living communities enjoy better and stronger lives.
- Attention and assistance with medication as ordered by a physician
- Medication ordering, storage and documentation
- Consulting with the prescribing physician and pharmacist to monitor effectiveness of medications
- Weight change and blood pressure
- Health and symptom monitoring as ordered by your physician for conditions such as diabetes, congestive heart failure or Parkinson’s Disease
- On-site X-ray and lab services
- Occupational and speech therapies
- Catheter and wound care
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, showering, grooming, respiratory equipment and bathroom assistance to the degree necessary to support independence
- Reminders and escorts provided to encourage participation in leisure time programming and meals as indicated by the individual service plan
- Freshly prepared meals on-site by our culinary staff. A variety of diets accommodated.
- Housekeeping and linen changes available
- Laundry service available
- Scheduled transportation for shopping and outings
- Other convenience services
Private Apartments With the Features You Desire
Everyone who lives in a Laureate Group community lives in a private apartment.
Our communities offer studio, one and two-bedroom options in various floor plans – all with full kitchens and baths. Depending on the community you choose, some apartments feature outdoor balconies.
- Morning/evening check-in system
- Apartment pull cords; staff on duty 24-hours a day
- Controlled access to buildings
- Gracious common spaces
- A dining room with menu choices at each meal
- Different dining plans
- Meals prepared from scratch on-site with fresh ingredients
- Space for social and educational activities
- Lifestyle programming every day
- Beauty/barber shop
- Wellness clinic
- Outdoor spaces
- Washers and dryers
- Parking available
- Pets are welcome (guidelines apply)
For Seniors Who Need Extra Assistance
For seniors who require added support, the Laureate Group communities in Menomonee Falls, Greenfield and Waukesha offer Terrace House. It is a smaller setting with caregivers trained to monitor complex health concerns and address needs as they arise.