Assisted Living Community for Seniors in the Greater Milwaukee Area
At Laureate Group communities, those in our senior assisted living communities receive the conveniences and services found in independent living with the addition of supportive care to maximize their health and wellness.
We work with seniors and their families to develop an individualized care plan that assists with activities of daily living. That includes medication management, help with self-care such as grooming, dressing, or bathing, and support with chronic conditions.
Through our approach, people in Laureate Group assisted living communities enjoy better and stronger lives. All eight of our senior living communities in Milwaukee and Waukesha counties offer assisted living.
We’re Here to Answer Your Questions About Assisted Living and Care
Assisted Living is a term used to describe a type of residential care for older adults. But assisted services and accommodations vary greatly, depending on the organization.
Since 1970, each Laureate Group community has helped families make the best choices regarding assisted living.
Contact any Laureate Group community for assisted living information you can trust.
The Right Level of Care that Fosters Health and Wellness
Our assisted living services are tailored to each person’s unique needs — providing personalized care that promotes well-being.
- Medication management and administration that includes:
- attention and assistance with medication as ordered by a physician
- medication ordering, storage and documentation
- consulting with the prescribing physician and pharmacist to monitor effectiveness of medications
- Routine monitoring of weight change and blood pressure
- Health and symptom monitoring as ordered by your physician for conditions such as diabetes, congestive heart failure or Parkinson’s Disease
- Access to primary care physician and to other health specialties provided by our professional partners:
- on-site X-ray and lab services
- occupational and speech therapies
- catheter and wound care
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, showering, grooming, respiratory equipment and bathroom assistance to the degree necessary to support independence
- Reminders and escorts provided to encourage participation in leisure time programming and meals as indicated by the individual service plan
- Freshly prepared meals on-site by our culinary staff. A variety of diets accommodated.
- Housekeeping and linen changes available
- Laundry service available
- Scheduled transportation for shopping and outings
- Other convenience services
Private Apartments With the Features You Desire
Everyone who lives in a Laureate Group community lives in a private apartment. Our communities offer studio, one and two-bedroom options in various floor plans – all with full kitchens and baths. Depending on the community you choose, some apartments feature outdoor balconies.
- Morning/evening check-in system
- Apartment pull cords; staff on duty 24-hours a day
- Controlled access to buildings
- Gracious common spaces
- A dining room with menu choices at each meal
- Different dining plans
- Meals prepared from scratch on-site with fresh ingredients
- Community space for social and educational activities and programs
- Lifestyle programming every day
- Beauty/barber shop
- Wellness clinic
- Outdoor spaces
- Washers and dryers
- Parking available
- Pets are welcome (guidelines apply)
Care for Seniors Who Need Extra Assistance
For seniors who require added support, the Laureate Group communities in Menomonee Falls, Greenfield and Waukesha offer Terrace House, a smaller setting with caregivers trained to monitor complex health concerns and address needs as they arise.